Locomotive Workshop Locomotive St, Eveleigh Sydney, New South Wales 2015
Artificial intelligence, virtual reality and our connected lives.
The future of technology and where it is taking us.
Now in its fifth year, the Australian Digital Summit is the country’s largest digital conference.
With more than 1,000 business and digital leaders attending in 2015, and thousands more watching the live feed, the summit is an unmissable event for anyone interested in the future of technology and where it’s taking us.
Australian Digital Summit brings together the brightest minds in digital and technology to investigate issues facing incumbents, governments and start-ups alike.
We will continue to bring you updates to this years’ event, but don’t forget to RSVP now to secure your spot.
Join over 1,000 business leaders and digital practitioners at the 2016 Australian Digital Summit where we’ll help unlock the opportunities of digitisation for you.
Last year, you heard from some of brightest minds in digital and technology including:
- Senator The Hon. Mitch Fifield
- Telstra CEO – Andrew Penn
- Author & Digital Analyst – Brian Solis
- Co-Founder, muru-D – Annie Parker
- Lithium CEO – Rob Tarkoff
- Co-Founder & CEO, Decoded – Kathryn Parsons
- Rackspace’s Futurist and Tech Evangelist – Robert Scoble
- Managing Director – Twitter Australia – Karen Stocks
- Best Selling Author – Shel Israel
- CSIRO Chief Executive – Dr Larry Marshall
- Founder & CEO, Pixc – Holly Cardew
- Co-Founder and CEO FreightExchange – Cate Hull
- General Manager for Aust & NZ, Uber – David Rohrsheim
Early bird special is now on until the 31st of August. Full Agenda and 2016 Speakers will be announced soon.
Visit the official event website for more information and updates.
We look forward to seeing you in Sydney on the 1st of December.
Don’t forget, your ticket purchase is a donation to the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence.