New report of battery fire hits Samsung

A NEW Samsung Note 7, bought this week in China, burst into flames while charging, its owner told CNNMoney. Hui Renjie, a 25-year old tech worker, said he ordered his Samsung device Sunday from online retailer JD.com. It was delivered the same day. Hui charged the smartphone overnight, but noticed early the next morning that…

SZ ranks 2nd in ecological innovation

SHENZHEN ranked second in terms of ecological innovation in city development, according to a ranking jointly released by the Institute of Philosophy under the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and Social Sciences Academic Press on Tuesday. Beijing topped the ranking while Shanghai ranked third. The green paper on the development of China‚Äôs ecological cities proposes…